Hi from Sweden!

Started by CarlHolmberg, May 26, 2020, 09:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarlHolmberg

Hi!

I have been reading the forum and looking at Alan's excellent rebuild and maintinance posts for a while now. I am a swedish fisherman who am becoming more and more interested in fishing reels. I have previously been living in the northern parts of Sweden, and focused on pike fishing. For this, the natural choice of reels was of course ABU Ambassadeurs which have all been broken down to bits countless times. I recently moved to the west coast of Sweden, where my fishing focus have turned to seatrout. Now the reels changed mostly to Shimano spinning reels, while I do have a Mörrum ZX1601 IVCB it unfortunately lacks a suitable rod for now.

I am happy to join this forum and hopes to be able to contribute!

/Carl

Donnyboat

Nice to have you with us Carl, good people here, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Sharkb8

Hi Carl from South Australia

Kim

Newell Nut

Welcome aboard Carl from sunny Daytona Beach FL.

Dwight

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome Carl - Chris, UK.

Gobi King

Welcome from West Michigan!
Join us for our weekly video chat on Sat Day,

https://alantani.com/index.php?topic=30780.0

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Welcome Carl from Southern California - john

gstours

Welcome,  from Alaska. :)

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Gfish

"Hej" Carl. Enjoy your stay.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Alto Mare

Hello Carl, welcome from Philly.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Hardy Boy

Welcome from a fellow Swede that lives on Norther Vancouver Island. I spent a summer in Helgum Sweden when I graduated. My Grandfather grew up there.

Skoal :

Todd
Todd