Hi from Sweden!

Started by CarlHolmberg, May 26, 2020, 09:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conchydong

happyhooker

Greetings, Carl, from Minnesota, USA.

Frank

scrinch

Welcome, Carl! My grandfather was Norwegian. I hope we can still be friends.  ;)

Joao Tavares

Hi Carl, from Timor-Leste (East Timor).
Once this reel virus gets into you, be prepared to start spending some money. Happened to me and many others here. :)

Frankyreel

Gobi King

Quote from: Joao Tavares on May 27, 2020, 08:42:50 AM
Hi Carl, from Timor-Leste (East Timor).
Once this reel virus gets into you, be prepared to start spending some money. Happened to me and many others here. :)

As Joao put it, there is no cure for this reel virus  ;D
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

David Hall

Hardy Boy

Quote from: scrinch on May 27, 2020, 04:49:32 AM
Welcome, Carl! My grandfather was Norwegian. I hope we can still be friends.  ;)

Rich: I'm part Norwegian also ........................ no wonder we are like twins !! ;D

Skoal:

Todd
Todd

Dominick

Welcome from San Mateo, California.  Italian-American Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

scrinch

Quote from: Hardy Boy on May 27, 2020, 03:46:49 PM
Quote from: scrinch on May 27, 2020, 04:49:32 AM

Rich: I'm part Norwegian also ........................ no wonder we are like twins !! ;D

Skoal:

Todd

We're just a couple of nordic fools who have to take out our aggressions on the fish (horned helmets and longboats being out of style).

Bryan Young

Welcome Carl.

Sweden is a beautiful place where there seems to be water everywhere. I was lucky to have a brief visit to Stockholm. I attempted to find the fishing stores there but alas, there were quite away from my hotel to walk there and got to two of the places about 30 minutes just after they closed. Maybe next time.

Welcome and hope to see you posting soon.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kjdunne

Welcome from New Jersey!
Kal

xjchad

Welcome to the group Carl!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

mo65

Welcome to the group Carl! It's great to see another Abu fan in the house. When you surf the Ambassadeur section here you may notice I've asked a lot of questions...most still unanswered. Feel free to shine some light on the subjects. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

CapeFish

Welcome!

I was fortunate to spend a few days in Malmo, unfortunately most of the time in the dark as I had to be in Copenhagen during the day and it was mid winter. Still enjoyed it though and loved the train trips under the sea.

Cheers,
Leon
Cape Town