Main Menu

Hello to all

Started by Capt Bob, May 26, 2020, 07:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Bob

Hello to everyone. Been a long time guest/lurker and decided to take the plunge. I'm Robert, originally from Miami but now hang my hat in Tallahassee, Florida. I moderate a Forum for Classic Aquasport hulls and love fishing (ya think?).

I first found the site several years ago searching how to disassemble a Shimano TLD 20. That worked so well that I returned when working on my Penn Senator 113H. Now after reading about the "Grouper Special" builds, I decided to join and hope to find what I need to convert my first Senator (113 Black). Trust everyone is doing well and look forward to gaining a lot more knowledge about my Penns.

Thanks for having me.

RB

foakes

Welcome aboard, Bob!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

conchydong

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Hello Robert! Welcome from Philadelphia.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

happyhooker

Greetings, Capt., from Minnesota.

Frank

Capt Bob

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Donnyboat

Hi Bob, nice to have you with us, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Sharkb8

Welcome Bob from South Australia

Kim

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Brewcrafter

Welcome Bob from SoCal! - john

scrinch

Welcome Bob from northern California.