New Project

Started by Keta, June 16, 2020, 01:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Got the boat broken in yet?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

thorhammer

Keta

Quote from: Bryan Young on August 23, 2020, 06:24:26 AM

We took it down river from the launch by work and we got 2 trout.  Mary's was a smallish nice 21"-22" and mine was a 16" dink.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Quote from: Keta on August 23, 2020, 06:36:26 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on August 23, 2020, 06:24:26 AM

We took it down river from the launch by work and we got 2 trout.  Mary's was a smallish nice 21"-22" and mine was a 16" dink.

Awesome!!!
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

You got the skunk off.  That is broken in.  ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Donnyboat

Looks good Lee, if your wife is keen on fishing, then you two should get a lot of fun from that boat, good luck, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

She is a "Charley Tuna", chicken of the sea but likes to fish on lakes.  The river we fished is all flat water in the section we fished and flows into Klamath Lake a few miles from the launch.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

Yes, below the Modoc Point Road bridge.

Mark Twain

Bill B

Fish killin' boat for sure Lee....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!