For Sale: New Tiburon P21XN Extra Narrow Kits for Penn Jigmasters Ready August 4

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 18, 2020, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We have placed orders with Tiburon for another run of P21XN extra narrow frame, spool and rod clamp kits for the Penn Jigmaster. The kits consist of the frame, spool and rod clamp kit. The frame width is 1 1/4". That's approximately half the width of the stock 500, and 3/8" narrower than the 501. The kits are available in any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, silver and black). We have 19 kits still available.

They are $129 plus $5.70 for shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS first class parcel with tracking, and we are scheduled to pick them up on August 4. We prefer payment by Venmo or Zelle, but if you don't use them, PayPal, checks or money orders are OK too,

Please post your order on this thread or send me a PM if you would like one.  If you would like to pay by check or money order, please send me a PM and I will send you my mailing address.

Thank you,

Randy

mo65

Hi Randy,
   Put me down for a red kit. I use Paypal...just PM me your info and I'll get it paid. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mo65 on July 18, 2020, 10:48:21 PM
Hi Randy,
   Put me down for a red kit. I use Paypal...just PM me your info and I'll get it paid. 8)

Thank you!  Our PayPal account is at rosygirl900@aol.com, but there is no need for you to send payment until 8/1.  I am scheduled to pick them up on 8/4 and should have them all shipped by 8/8.

Swami805

I'd like a black one Randy, I could also use a tiburon newell 322 spool, red if they have one or any color if they don't. Thanks Randy!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Swami805 on July 19, 2020, 01:29:06 AM
I'd like a black one Randy, I could also use a tiburon newell 322 spool, red if they have one or any color if they don't. Thanks Randy!

Got it Sheridan.  I had Tiburon put your red N322 spool in my box.  Do you want it now, or can you wait until August 4 to get it with your P21XN kit? 

Thank you,

Randy

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

giggyfish

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: giggyfish on February 12, 2021, 05:09:46 PM
Are any of these still available. I'd love a red or black one.

There are not any left, but I'm hoping to run them again this summer. Would you like me to put your name on the list for one? If so, please send me a PM with your contact information.

thank you for giving me a shot at your business.