abu 10000 c

Started by chandimaabu, December 17, 2011, 09:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chandimaabu

HI :D  i HAVE abu 10000 c.this is 1973 made . I want to open this but problem is remove the handle assembly. I cant removed handle nut.
ANY buddy got any ideas.    THANK S.

Dominick

Chandima:  The picture is not clear enough.  But it looks like it should just pry off.  Take a look at the tool at this link http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=3167.0  That looks like it will pry it off.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

or spin counter clockwise to remove. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

chandimaabu

thank you pescachaser.but i cant just pry off .(cansammida ):D ALANTANI i cant spin it counter clockwise .becouse man drive gear sleeve came thru  out of handle nut .LETS TRY TOMORO .IN ITALY NOW 1.30 AM.

akfish

I don't think that is a standard handle nut. It's certainly different than any I have seen in the shop.
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

Snagged2

You have to remove the center screw,,"straight blade"
Then under it is a "keyed" lock washer,,

lift it out,, it's just sitting there..

then you can remove the "castle" nut,, and then ,, no problems...

chandimaabu

HI.  thank you every one .SNAGGED 2  you are right under the center screw it have "straight blade".BECOUSE grease and how it made can't visible first sight. YeS IT IS KEYED LOCK WASHER             thank you  :-*

Snagged2

Alto Mare

Quote from: Snagged2 on December 18, 2011, 04:28:11 PM
;D
Don't take that the wrong way Snagged2 ;D. Us Italian boys or girls kiss eachother when we greet...or send a kiss to show appreciation ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Snagged2 on December 18, 2011, 03:22:17 AM
You have to remove the center screw,,"straight blade"
Then under it is a "keyed" lock washer,,

lift it out,, it's just sitting there..

then you can remove the "castle" nut,, and then ,, no problems...

Send that man a wrench ;)
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

QuoteSend that man a wrench  ;)
x2!
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Snagged2

:-*    ;D