Salvatore D. Ciarlante

Started by alantani, October 14, 2020, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Thanks for the information of the memorial service.  My thoughts are always about your husband and what a good parent he was.  I,m sorry I cannot make the trip.   Best of luck.   
  Sal will be with us always.   Rest In Peace,  buddy. 🎣🙏

Newell Nut

I will not be able to make it up there but Sal is never forgotten. One of his last projects was the big Penn 10/0 he wanted me to have. It is on my boat every day we go out and it has caught lot of nice fish with ease and will continue as long as I am able to fish.
God bless you and your family.

Dwight

Shark Hunter

I too Unfortunately cannot make the service.
I will be there in spirit.
Sal will forevever be in our hearts and reels.
God Bless you Cathy and the entire Ciarlante Family.
See you on the other side my friend.

Daron
Life is Good!

Benni3

Ok im coming,,,,,im still a dimmon member at best western,,,but 1hr away,,,,, ;) all the enterprise is sold out in Roanoke,,,,,but got one in christiansburg va so everything is set.

broadway

Love photos of our pal... feels like he's still with us. I always loved Sal's test of strength photos. Bricks or blocks is how Sal rolled.
Thanks D,
Dom

thorhammer

I'm a fairly big guy, but you felt you just put your hand in a shop vise when Sal grabbed you. Dude could probably throw a slate paver playing frisbee golf, but handled the tinest screwdriver in a reel like a surgeon. If anyone attending can, take Cathy up on the offer to visit Sal's reel space. I expect he will be there, almost tangible in the view of drawers of 29-180 spools, and the AT fine parfum of Penn blue, Corrosion X and TS321.

Decker

Quote from: thorhammer on October 05, 2021, 05:43:41 PM
     I'm a fairly big guy, but you felt you just put your hand in a shop vise when Sal grabbed you. Dude could probably throw a slate paver playing frisbee golf, but handled the tinest screwdriver in a reel like a surgeon. If anyone attending can, take Cathy up on the offer to visit Sal's reel space. I expect he will be there, almost tangible in the view of drawers of 29-180 spools, and the AT fine parfum of Penn blue, Corrosion X and TS321.

I once challenged Sal to an arm-wrestling match, but he was too much of a gentleman to accept  ;D

oldmanjoe

Just a quick note , although i can`t be there in body  i am there in Spirit.   
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Decker

Happening now.... Very well attended, very welcoming crowd, a fitting tribute to Sal.

RowdyW

Happy Trails Sal.                 :'( Rudy

Hardy Boy

Thanks for representing the AT crowd. Give my warmest wishes from Canada.

Todd
Todd

Wompus Cat

Farewell to a Great Man !
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

swill88

I'm there in spirit as well.

He was a reel hero but more importantly a great man.

Sal was very kind to me.

Steve

Brewcrafter

A true innovator and pioneer. - john

Benni3

Quote from: Decker on October 09, 2021, 03:16:15 PM
Happening now.... Very well attended, very welcoming crowd, a fitting tribute to Sal.
It was and the stories about sal was great and the stone and brick work was fantastic at his house,,,,but couldn't be there to long because i had to pick a friend up in dove Delaware and come back.