Main Menu

Green Horn

Started by HOLYSTEEL, December 22, 2011, 05:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLYSTEEL

Well I have been mesmorized by this site over the past few days. Hailing from the bottom end of the Big Lake (lake michigan).  Ordered my Cals and ts301 today... Looks like everything I own is getting and overhaul. Thanks for the great tutorials and input on this site. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard from the left coast. ;D  Visit often, stay long.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Paleoreelist

The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

Snagged2

Get A Reel Life

Welcome.  I felt the same when I first saw this site.  This place is a great resource for reel repair.

redsetta

Welcome and merry Christmas mate.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Nessie Hunter

Best seasonal wishes, and welcome aboard!!   
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

HOLYSTEEL

Quote from: norcal pescador on December 22, 2011, 05:28:24 PM
Welcome aboard from the left coast. ;D  Visit often, stay long.

Norcal it seems that I am staying to long... My second half was born in Petaluma.... may have to hit you up for some mods on penns that we use for trolling for salmon. Thanks for the kind greeting along with everyone else.

alantani

welcome!  yeah, i wish stuff was better organized or the search function was more powerful, but that's what happens when you use free software.  if you have a question or can't find something, go ahead and ask.  someone here will find it for you.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!