Main Menu

Howdy...

Started by GonePostal, November 15, 2020, 09:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GonePostal

Hello all. This is a great site, as you know haha Im happy to be a member here and hope I can contribute. Im from Texas where I do some surf fishing, as well as land based shark fishing.

Personally, Ive always loved Penn reels, and rods. Im currently using 3 Squidder 140L's, as well as 2 9/0s and I just acquired a 12/0 the other day. Im having an issue with my 9/0 and I wanted to ask you all, hence the intro.

Well, Im not sure what else to say... This has been my go-to site for awhile  Glad to be here!

Chris

Wompus Cat

Howdy right back atcha from Central Texas!
You are right ! This is the place to be .
Penn Geniuses abound.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Donnyboat

Welcome Chris, from sunny Western Australia, you say, your having an issue, with one of your Senator 9/0s, if you have two of them, then strip the best one first, take digital photos as you go, then strip the other, you should be able to work out the difference then, or follow one of the Senator tutorials, all Senators are the same, once you have worked on one then you can do all models, you have the best people in the world here, only to happy to help you, nice to have you with us, good luck, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

oc1

Welcome.  There are other land-based shark guys here.  They should have a party.
-steve

happyhooker

Greetings, Chris, from Minnesota.

Frank

David Hall

Sharkb8

Welcome Chris from South Australia

Kim

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome from the UK - Chris :)

foakes

Welcome aboard, Chris!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Gobi King

Welcome from West Fichigan!

Shibs
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Gfish

Welcome from Hawaii. Problems with reels, etc. are always interesting. To be honest, more so, if they're someone else's, than my own.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Ok Chris,  Welcome.  Having a problem with a 9/0 is too general.  Give us the specific problem and we'll work you through it.  Posting photos of the problem should get you an answer.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.