Daiwa Emblem-Z 1500i

Started by thrasher, December 09, 2020, 03:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrasher

Been reading about Daiwa spinners on here lately and decide to buy one off the bAy since I have never owned one. This guy caught my eye and got it for $20 shipped. I haven't received it yet and this is the only pic in the listing. The wood handle caught my eye and the price was right. I googled it but couldn't really find all that much info and was wondering if anyone here first hand knowledge of this reel?

steelfish

old thread but found it searching for info about emblem pro reel

did you ever got it?

thats a beauty, the bigger Emblem pro 5500 reel was the weapon of choise of my surf fishing amigos down in Puerto Vallarta, Mx beaches, that reel had the perfect IPT for rooster fishing.

I used the emblem pro 5500 to try my luck with Rooster fish in PV but no luck, all I got was a Jack Crevalle which is kind of related to Roosterfish.
The Baja Guy

thrasher

I did get it and love it, think I paid under $20 shipped. Nice smooth little reel that I use for my sabiki rod in the summer and getting ready to use it for jigging specks this winter. Looks like you are enjoying yours as well ;D  That jack would have been a hell of a fight on my little emblem, maybe I'll throw a little spoon next summer and find out for myself

steelfish

The Baja Guy