Main Menu

Hello!

Started by greengasradio, December 09, 2020, 11:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greengasradio

Hi all!

I have been away from saltwater fishing for sometime now and I started doing some research on breathing some new life into my old Penn 501s and 113s and every forum post I came upon on nearly every other site said... go to alantani.com.
So hear i am :)  and glad to be here!  So much knowledge here with a great bunch of guys!  I look forward to making a contribution!

Stay safe out there guys!  and happy holidays!

Eric

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

Welcome aboard, Eric!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

Welcome Eric. We have a bunch of posts that would help you out.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,, ;D

happyhooker

Greetings, from Minnesota.

Frank

alantani

eric, welcome!  do you run a radio station?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

thrasher

Welcome Eric, you found the right site!!

Brewcrafter

Welcome Eric from the SoCal Inland Empire - you're in the right place! - john

AC49

Welcome Eric

Regards
AC49 Cape Town South Africa

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome - Chris, UK

Sharkb8

Welcome Eric from South Australia

Kim

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on December 10, 2020, 01:13:41 AM
eric, welcome!  do you run a radio station?

No, a gas station... ;D 

Welcome, from San Mateo, CA.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

greengasradio

Thanks all!  I had an online radio station around 20 years ago?  long gone now... all that remains is the gas LOL.

bhale1

Welcome Eric....glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay.... ask away, someone will have an answer on the reels(probably not me me ;D), but  i love it here!!!!
Brett
So. AZ