1/4/21: 8 New Extra Wide Tiburon Jigmaster Kits ("Super Jigmaster") In Stock Now

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 13, 2020, 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We 8 have new silver Tiburon extra wide P20WEX (Super Jigmaster) in stock now.  These kits consist of the frame, spool and rod clamp kit. They fit the standard Jigmaster 500 and 501, the 1/0 Senator, 259, 250 Surfmaster and probably one or two others that I can not think of at the moment.  The do not fit the 505/506HS Jigmasters.

P20WEX extra wide kits:  We have 8 of these kits in stock in silver with matching spool.  The frame width is 3". That's 11/16", or 23% wider than the standard Jigmaster and 1/4" wider than the Yellowfin Special.  They are $185 plus $5.95 for shipping to anywhere in the USA.

We can also build you a complete reel with a nice used set (8 on a 10 scale) of Jigmaster side plates for an additional $35, plus an additional $7 for shipping by Priority Mail with tracking.  The complete reel is too heavy to ship by First Class Parcel.

We prefer payment by Venmo or Zelle, but if you don't use them, PayPal, checks or money orders are OK too,  If you would like to buy a kit, please post your order on this thread or send us a PM.

Thank you,

Randy

Bryan Young

Hi Randy, someone on Facebook was looking for these kits.  If you have not already been in contact with this person, I will look for it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you for the heads up Bryan.  I will see if I can find them on Facebook.

Bryan Young

Sorry Randy, it was for a Newell 300 size and not Jigmaster.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Been fishing with these kits for a couple years now and the extra capacity does come in handy

Also note that these wide jigmaster kits will hold the same yardage as a 113h
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 05, 2021, 04:59:25 PM
Been fishing with these kits for a couple years now and the extra capacity does come in handy

Also note that these wide jigmaster kits will hold the same yardage as a 113h

Thank you Ted!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 05, 2021, 03:11:59 PM
Sorry Randy, it was for a Newell 300 size and Jigmaster.

I saw that one Bryan.  I sold out the extra wide Newell kits, but I am running them again in April.

japalian808

Hello Randy

New here but I joined just to learn more about reels and hopefully get one of these extra wide kits for my jigmaster. Hopefully available soon? Thank you

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: japalian808 on April 20, 2021, 02:30:48 AM
Hello Randy

New here but I joined just to learn more about reels and hopefully get one of these extra wide kits for my jigmaster. Hopefully available soon? Thank you

I have one kit left. It has a silver frame with matching silver spool.  Will that work for you?

Kin Hau

Hi Randy
   I am very interested in the extra wide kits, I am hoping that you'll have some at some time ?!
Thank you , I'm thinking of a new future build. If possible

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Kin Hau on August 02, 2021, 05:44:23 AM
Hi Randy
   I am very interested in the extra wide kits, I am hoping that you'll have some at some time ?!
Thank you , I'm thinking of a new future build. If possible

Thank you for your interest Kin.  I am sorry to say that I sold all of the extra wide Jigmaster kits, but I do have one 808 kit for the Newell 300 series left in electric blue.  I will put your name on the list for the extra wide Jigmaster kits and let you know if there is enough interest to run them again.

Thanks again,

Randy