Regards from Sydney

Started by cca73127, December 30, 2011, 03:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cca73127

Hi I'm a new member from Australia.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the info on this site. I can see myself spending hours pulling reels apart (will start with the lesser used models methinks).

Cheers to all on the site and happy holidays.

Paleoreelist

The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

welcome from cooloongup WA.its all good here,dont have to watch tv anymore

CooldadE

Welcome from LA (Lower Antioch) I was in Sydney in 1992 but sadly was a chaparone for a  youth synphony orchestra and wasn't able to fish. Though I wold like to go back, Beautiful city... You can be sure if I go back I will FISH.
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: cca73127 on December 30, 2011, 03:48:51 PM

I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the info on this site. I can see myself spending hours pulling reels apart (will start with the lesser used models methinks).

G'day, mate, from Northern California. Welcome aboard and ........ you're planning to put them back together aren't you? ;D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Dirk Gently

G-day mate. Hello from Wollongong. From Bondi to Maroubra. ;D

Dominick

Quote from: wallacewt on December 30, 2011, 09:51:24 PM
welcome from cooloongup WA.its all good here,dont have to watch tv anymore
Quote from: Dirk Gently on December 31, 2011, 04:04:09 AM
G-day mate. Hello from Wollongong. From Bondi to Maroubra. ;D
Wallace, Dirk, both you guys had me going to Google Earth.  Man you two are on complete opposite coasts.  Wallace it looks like you are a long way from salt water.  It looks like I'm going to have to save up my pennies and take a trip there. Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kamuwela

wallacewt

pescachaser
no mate,im 10 minutes from the ocean.
about 5klms.
just a couple of klms offshore is a magnificent reef that runs parallel to the coast that you couldnt cover in a life time.
have a look at cockburn sound,garden island,rottnest island is 9 miles i think,not sure,
its a fishermans paradise here.18ft boat will catch all you can eat.
wealthy new year to yah dom. 

Dominick

Quote from: wallacewt on December 31, 2011, 09:42:22 AM
pescachaser
no mate,im 10 minutes from the ocean.
about 5klms.
just a couple of klms offshore is a magnificent reef that runs parallel to the coast that you couldnt cover in a life time.
have a look at cockburn sound,garden island,rottnest island is 9 miles i think,not sure,
its a fishermans paradise here.18ft boat will catch all you can eat.
wealthy new year to yah dom. 
Wallace:  Thanks for the New Year wishes, same to you and to all the Alan Tani folks.  I looked at the islands off the coast where you live.  Strange place Australia, there is Penguin Island but the pictures show Pelicans no Penguins  :o. By the way do you always drive that fast? ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Nessie Hunter

Welcome from Southern Calif....    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Taily

Quote from: cca73127 on December 30, 2011, 03:48:51 PM

G'day mate, welcome. We're starting to get a significant number of Aussies and Kiwis here now, that's good!  ;D

I'm just up the road from you in Pt Stephens.

They're a pretty relaxed bunch around here, enjoy!

Dave.
Nunc est bibendum....

wallacewt

penquin island is a sanctuary for fairy penquins and seals, pelicans etc;you can walk across at low tide from the main land.a few non swimmers have drowned at high tide when the current is running and there not.