coho using 9'6" Black Hole Suzuki Ultra Light rod in Alaska

Started by ksong, February 25, 2021, 01:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivverrat

I'll attempt to state clearly one more time.

Black Hole rods are very good rod. I have no axe to grind. I wish for all to be educated & purchase the best rod or blank for themselves or their customers. Ksong is a very respectable
 individual, giving his honest thoughts on things. He has been & is a very great contributor to our industry & sport. I will say very few could out fish him.

I know this from what others say & watching him close by with out his knowing.   I dont wish to show which rod breaks at what point or any such nonsense. I only wish to honestly show differences & how a complete
  fisherman can benefit from both... The avid fisherdude could greatly benefit from this. This is not calling any one or company out.  There is room for both make of rods among most avid people that love to fish.

Both companies could greatly benefit from our doing this... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on February 27, 2021, 05:54:53 AM

Black Hole rods are very good rod. I have no axe to grind. I wish for all to be educated & purchase the best rod or blank for themselves or their customers. Ksong is a very respectable
 individual, giving his honest thoughts on things. He has been & is a very great contributor to our industry & sport. I will say very few could out fish him.

I know this from what others say & watching him close by with out his knowing.   I dont wish to show which rod breaks at what point or any such nonsense. I only wish to honestly show differences & how a complete
  fisherman can benefit from both... The avid fisherdude could greatly benefit from this. This is not calling any one or company out.  There is room for both make of rods among most avid people that love to fish... Jeff
Yes,,,,,, ;) black hole rods are great,,,,,, :D but it takes some OCD butt 0 fly fisherman to make Thomas and Thomas the best rods made,,,,,,, :o but the price,,,,, :-\ is trust fund development money to make them,,,hehe,,,,,,,,,, ;D

ksong

Quote from: Rivverrat on February 27, 2021, 05:54:53 AM

fisherman can benefit from both... The avid fisherdude could greatly benefit from this. This is not calling any one or company out.  There is room for both make of rods among most avid people that love to fish.

Both companies could greatly benefit from our doing this... Jeff
Thanks Jeff.
I am just testing, developing and introducing rods to others.
The main emphasis is the strength of its light weight.
I am doing crazy test to know the strength of a rod like testing surf rod for tuna. :)

Rivverrat

Ksong, or who ever, I've got my eye on you or you both. You mischievous rascals ;D... Jeff

ksong

I go back to Icy Bay Lodge for coho on Sept 5 -11.
I will bring 8','8'6", 9' and 9'6" Black Hole Suzuki  Ultra Light rods and IRT 200 reels.