Opportunity Knocks Handle/Blade Assemblies SALE !!!

Started by Maxed Out, March 16, 2021, 07:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Hey Ted!
Got any black Jiggy size handles with the 3/0 Tani knobs left? The thorhammer suggested one for a 506 HS XN, instead of the 24-49 I's lookin for. Sounds like a good option to me.
Already got one'a the green Jiggy handles and one'a those knobs on a 113H N, both are excellent.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Maxed Out

Hello G, yes I do and I will ship it on Monday

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Gfish

Got it Ted! Prolly Friday but they locked it away for the weekend. Now I can keep the 24-49 for something else. Lemme know...

One tough lookin HS 505. Thanks buddy. These handles and Allen's knobs are second to none, IMO.
Have to admit though, the rod clamp is for show, I don't use it on a reel this narrow, but Randy(Vintage Offshore Tackle) sent me the upgrade for the Tiburon frame even after I told him he didn't have to.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

milne

That's a Puretty reel right there G...

Blade and handle really finish it off..

Col

thorhammer

Rancanfish

That combo becomes an instant favorite to anybody that has one.  I'm starting to think Greg's stash of reels has to be worth a display pic by now.   ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

surfcaster

sabaman1

Ted, are there anymore handle blade combos left? I seem to have missed out on these when this topic posted.

Jim
JIM

Maxed Out

Quote from: surfcaster on September 17, 2021, 07:00:35 PM
Guess I can't figure out how to post photos

Send a pic to my Gmail and I'll try and get it posted up

Ted

Maxed Out

Quote from: sabaman1 on September 18, 2021, 05:42:48 AM
Ted, are there anymore handle blade combos left? I seem to have missed out on these when this topic posted.

Jim

Hi Jim, yes I still have some available

Ted

sabaman1

Ted, I'll take 1 red and 1 black jigmaster set. PM sent.

Jim
JIM

Wompus Cat

Quote from: surfcaster on September 17, 2021, 07:00:35 PM
Guess I can't figure out how to post photos

You have too many brackets and superfluous code in  the link

Just  enter the code in Below without the Brackets in front and end   .There are many other ways too .

))))))https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/o774/richiec72/green_jigmaster.jpg?width=450&height=278&crop=fill(((((((

Here it is without the water marks from phodohh bucket

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

farmer56

farmer56 here  by chance do you have any of alans 2/0 handles... thanks   farmer out

Maxed Out

Good news. Thanks to Tom H. I now have more colors for Jigmaster etc, and 113H etc. The pandemic had put everything on hold for what seemed like an eternity, but my patience paid off(Thanks Tom). I also have black,red, silver and a few green blades.

These will come with a 3/0 Alan knob, made by Tom H. 100% born and bred in the USA !! $60 and free USA shipping. As always, I stand behind these as the highest quality and workmanship. PM requests or any questions or comments can post up here