Senator 9/0 Frame

Started by Ejohns107, March 22, 2021, 12:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ejohns107

Anyone have any leads for a accurate or cortez frame for a 9/0?Have a Nice USA 9/0 I am wanting to deck out. I have been searching for a while for a frame, they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Already have a few things for it just waiting on the frame to put everything together.

RowdyW

Have you tried contacting Cortez Conversions on this site? He has a store in the sale section and produces some frames and side plates. Getting an Accurate frame will probably be an expensive proposition. One just sold on ebay with plates for over $400.00.        Rudy

Ejohns107

Yes, already did just waiting on a reply. was just wondering if anyone knew of any others out there that would be alternative to look at

RowdyW

No need to wait for a reply. You just have to go to his website and check his inventory. I checked and inventory quantity is 0 for 9/0 frames. I guess he would make more if he had enough requests.

Ejohns107

Yep, that's why I said they seem to be out of stock everywhere. guess I am just stuck until one pops up for sale on ebay.

Ejohns107

Just wanted to say thanks to Tom from Cortez Conversions for going above and beyond. Great doing business with you. Once again thanks for the hook up