Sals Tank, and some great play acting.

Started by gstours, April 12, 2021, 03:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

I owe it to Sal to show the reel just one more time.  I did knot know at the time Sal gave the Tank to his friend Dominick.     
      Dominick and Wayne were substitutes in the summer and I had never met Sal.    As he was located on the east coast and still working he kindly declined.   And so it was.   He was a friend to me in many ways and always had a kind word to say.   
   Below is a clip from a day we had on the water fishing for a good halibut.   Its got some great fun it it,   wish you were there! ;)

Donnyboat

That was great Gary, thanks for taking us along, couple of useful duckies you had, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

milne

I just saw this !!

Gary, that was awesome, thanks for sharing this with us,  fantastic !!

Col

Dominick

Did anyone see the nomination for best actor in a Gary Sellard's video?  I was nominated for best actor and Wayno was nominated for best supporting actor.  The Buttman was nominated for best videographer.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Quote from: Dominick on April 18, 2021, 07:17:50 PM
Did anyone see the nomination for best actor in a Gary Sellard's video?  I was nominated for best actor and Wayno was nominated for best supporting actor.  The Buttman was nominated for best videographer.   :D  Dominick

I would like to thank the Academy!!!!

You just watched what has NEVER happened BEFORE!!!!

In the 15+ years I've been fishing with Dominick, it was the FIRST TIME he EVER handed off a rod, EVER!!!!

Just glad to help out, I've talked with many Alaskan fishermen who have NEVER caught a 325 lbs. halibut,  NEVER.  EVER... EVER!

El Pescador!   
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!