Newell Handle Nuts

Started by Cortez_Conversions, April 30, 2021, 04:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

I've been making Newell Handle Nuts among other things for Ken (tenderloin) here on AT.com for a while now.
Having Ken handle the sales and shipping of some of my products has been awesome, in fact, some items are only sold through his store.
He has an Ebay store that offers quite a few Newell products and is a great place to stock up on a lot of these miscellaneous parts.
Check him out when you get a chance!

https://www.ebay.com/usr/whittierte?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Swami805

Good stuff and quick shipping too!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Decker

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on April 30, 2021, 04:49:42 PM

I've been making Newell Handle Nuts among other things for Ken (tenderloin) here on AT.com for a while now.
Having Ken handle the sales and shipping of some of my products has been awesome, in fact, some items are only sold through his store.
He has an Ebay store that offers quite a few Newell products and is a great place to stock up on a lot of these miscellaneous parts.
Check him out when you get a chance!

https://www.ebay.com/usr/whittierte?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

Coincidentally, I just ordered some hardware from him this morning.  Good selection of Newell parts and good prices.

ProMariner

Great prices and great service, too! I got a few of those handle nuts and they are perfection!

Decker

Quote from: Swami805 on April 30, 2021, 05:10:45 PM
...and quick shipping too!

Wow, got my order today!  That is lickety-split!

Brendan

Thanks for that. Just ordered a few and hopefully that will cure one of my reels.
Thanks again, Brendan.

ProMariner

Would be cool to see some Penn Handle Nuts in stainless rather than chrome. I'm so tired of them snapping off. I'd probably take 15 or 20 of them if they were ever made.