Going to Tiburon tomorrow to pick up N322XN kits. Anyone want anything?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, May 18, 2021, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am going to Tiburon tomorrow, 5/19/21, to pick up the N322XN kits  If anyone wants me to pick up anything while I am there, please post here or send me a PM.

If you ordered an N322XN kit, I would appreciate it if you would please send payment soon and PM me your shipping address.  Please let me know if you need my Venmo, Zelle or PayPal information.

If anyone wants a N322XN kit but has not ordered it yet, there are 5 in black, 1 in silver and 3 in red available as of now.

Thank you,

Randy

RowdyW

Randy, check again if they have a 113H frame in electric blue. Still looking for a used 113HLW frame in silver.       Rudy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: RowdyW on May 18, 2021, 05:03:33 PM
8/4?? That's Aug. 4th. Randy, check again if they have a 113H frame in electric blue. Still looking for a used 113HLW frame in silver.       Rudy

Thank you for catching my typo Rudy.  I just fixed it. 

I will go through their shelves tomorrow to see if I can find the electric blue 113H frame. I am assuming that you want the new style.  Regarding the silver 113HLW frame, was that new style or old style?

Thanks again,

Randy

RowdyW

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: RowdyW on May 18, 2021, 09:01:13 PM
New style on the blue H & old style on the silver HLW

I know that they don't have the old style silver HLW, but I will do my best to see if I can find the new style electric blue standard width frame.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Gurp, I do have a couple of N322XN kits left in red and purple, both with matching spools. Can you use one of those?

Thank you,

Randy