A Text Came in - DO I WANT SOME SALMON!!!!!

Started by El Pescador, May 30, 2021, 01:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Friday around dinner time, I received a text from Monster Tomato Growing-Contractor Buddy Jim, You remember him...

with these photos!!!!

And I was over in 30 minutes, picked up 4 frozen chunks of King Salmon WITH THE SKIN ON!!!!   BBQ'd Salmon skin, there is nothing like it.

I promised a nice size piece for Dominick, and I'll deliver it to you today or tomorrow, depending on your schedule.

Given I've had 3 trips cancelled in the past 2 months due to wind and sea conditions, this was a nice surprise.

THANK YOU Jim,

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

El Pescador

YES!

From a commercial small boat operator out of HMB.

I'll try to get more info. from Jim when he is back from Clearlake.

More to follow....

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Hardy Boy

Nice !! I'm having fresh Chinook tonight , fresh halibut was last night ! I'm doing it on cedar plank, brown sugar , salt garlic.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Dominick

Yep, my buddy Jueno dropped off a piece today.  Its on the menu next week.  Of course the salmon was conditional.  I have to teach Jueno how to cook scallops.  :-* Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Whoa-ooo, dude! Big fat female(all of 'em?). Did he get some roe out of 'em?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Ron Jones

My grandson's two favorite things in life are BBQ salmon skin and the eyes, no I am not joking!
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"