Black Penn 113 4/0 drag washer size specs

Started by theglove213, June 08, 2021, 01:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theglove213

Good day all, I'm trying to locate the size specs for carbontex drag washers from upgrading the original 3 drag stack to 5. Sadly Mystic does not ship internationally anymore and I have sourced a supplier that sells singles smooth drag washers... any help would be appreciated!

Wompus Cat

One of us   here could ship them to you maybe .
Let us know how many and where to ship .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Bryan Young

I'm putting kits together for Mystic Reel Parts.  Unfortunately, I'm waiting for metal washers.  Please stand by.  All supply chains are running slower than usual.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Gfish

The 6-113, for the black side-plate reel, right? The H model takes 6-113H.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

theglove213

Hi guys, its the older 113 and not the 113h.

Bryan Young

Yes. I created a 5-stack for the 113. My kit for the 113H is a 7-stack.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

RowdyW

Bryan, how is your kit different then using 5 LB 60 or 65 CF washers?          Rudy

Bryan Young

Rudy, it will not fit with stock thickness metal washers.

RowdyW

The 60 & 65 CF washers are much thinner then the 113 CF washers. Just use 3 keyed & 2 eared metals from the 113. It all fits in a LB 66, 67, 68, & 113 Senator among others that use the same main gear. The only other thing is usually the spacer sleeve has to be shortened slightly. It's been working for me for many years.

theglove213

Awesome! Thanks for all the help guys.

Cheers!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!