Main Menu

Cat food

Started by Benni3, August 14, 2021, 04:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got a bad tiger and when i was eating oysters she would just cry for some,,,, :-\ so i found a solution salad shrimp,,,,,, ;) so tonight i boil one oyster and diced up,,,,sliced some shrimp and crabmeat mixed in,,,,,,hehe,,,,, :o my girlfriend doesn't understand why the cat loves me more,,,,,,,,, ;D

MarkT

My cats love me too. I have a bag of YT and 2 of Wahoo thawing in the fridge, some for me and some for my guys.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Benni3

Quote from: MarkT on August 14, 2021, 04:05:49 AM
My cats love me too. I have a bag of YT and 2 of Wahoo thawing in the fridge, some for me and some for my guys.
You got a great little kitty,,,,, ;) i rather just give them the good stuff then pay a vett bill,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

We're all sitting here cooking dinner for our furbabies says the guy that just got done boiling a weeks worth of chicken for his two little schnauzers...

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on August 14, 2021, 05:45:03 AM
We're all sitting here cooking dinner for our furbabies says the guy that just got done boiling a weeks worth of chicken for his two little schnauzers...

It's cheaper than a vett bill,,,,,, ;) and our pets love us so much for the food ,,,, :-\ it's ok to spoil them sometimes,,,,, ;D

gstours

Yes you are right,  pets need a good diet.  Reminds me of when my cat 🐈 was pigging out on fresh fish PCs a while back and then came in the house 🏡 for the evening.   Had to wait until he could get on the carpet to upchuck,  complete with sound effects in front of our company at dinner time.🤷‍♂️😼

Benni3

Quote from: gstours on August 14, 2021, 03:14:08 PM
Yes you are right,  pets need a good diet.  Reminds me of when my cat 🐈 was pigging out on fresh fish PCs a while back and then came in the house 🏡 for the evening.   Had to wait until he could get on the carpet to upchuck,  complete with sound effects in front of our company at dinner time.🤷‍♂️😼
Tonight i was baking her dinner and felt a couple of nips at my ankle,,,,,,, ??? Where's my food at,,,,,,, ;D

akfish

I have two cats. Girl Cat likes king salmon but won't eat coho. Boy Cat eats spot prawns and crab but no fin fish.
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

steelfish

my cats love when I go fishing
The Baja Guy