Avet Parts Online

Started by handi2, August 20, 2021, 06:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

I used to order Avet parts online directly from them. Now I can't find them.

I'm I really getting that old?

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Wompus Cat

Quote from: handi2 on August 20, 2021, 06:45:39 PM
I used to order Avet parts online directly from them. Now I can't find them.

I'm I really getting that old?

Keith

Naw, it ain't you and me .It's Bad Business Management
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

jurelometer

Yep.  Not age related :).

The  avetreels.net/parts pages  have disappeared.

There is a  discussion on this topic at the potty mouth SoCal fishing site:
https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/avet-parts-ordering.777842/

I  never liked it when folks on the interwebs engage in speculation that may damage a business's reputation, but it does seem strange that the parts pages (and associated links to the parts section) have disappeared from the avetreels site without any new information added on how to order parts. The information on the FAQ stating that parts can be ordered direct from Avet is still there.  

Hopefully it is just some sort of screwup, maybe due to all the shutdowns, and there will be a fix or announcement on how to order parts.

Has anybody talked directly to Avet to get the scoop?

-J

Squidh90

Avet is still selling parts, you just have to contact them with their contact form, or call. I emailed them inquiring about parts, and it took them a while to get back to me but they did say they could send them out.

Petah

The site is still there.         https://www.avetreels.net/
If you need to order parts you must use this e-mail address:
                                                                                 maria @avetreels.com
Be VERY SPECIFIC of the part that you want, I send a schematic with the part(s) I want highlited!!! Believe me it makes things way simpler!!!
They are shorthanded and slow. Be prepared for a looong wait for anything. My last parts order took 3 weeks. They have a HXW Raptor for
warranty and it's been 5 weeks now. Nice people just not enough 'em in the shop and warehouses!!!
Oh yeah, I'm doing the reel repairs for Island Fishing Tackle in Carson, Ca and for Fisherman's Supplies in Lawndale, Ca
Sometimes think I bit off more than I can chew!!!

Peter