tsunami shield 5000 help

Started by jlnel, August 27, 2021, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlnel

Hi all..

I have a tsunami shield 5000 and the bail came off the roller arm side. I found an elcip that fit but appears that it's missing a spacer or something.

Does anyone have schematics or a scan of the parts list?

I contacted tsunami and really were no help and want to try and help this guy to fix the reel without a giant expense.

Thanks for any help, john.

Also, if anyone has an extra wrench they would part with please message me😉

oldmanjoe

Didn`t find a schematic,  This may help , it is a tear down for a bail less conversion   
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

jlnel

Thanks, it helped a bit.. now i do know he is missing parts!!  I have contacted Tsunami and they responded " I'll try and find you a schematic"... didn't sound real promising.. fingers crossed! Thank you again for the video!

Quote from: oldmanjoe on August 27, 2021, 08:32:27 PM
Didn`t find a schematic,  This may help , it is a tear down for a bail less conversion   

jlnel

I found a post on stripersonline that a guy had a pic of it, hope it helps others if needed.

Quote from: oldmanjoe on August 27, 2021, 08:32:27 PM