Hello everyone

Started by chriswagner001@gmail.com, October 05, 2021, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chriswagner001@gmail.com

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I have a slight tackle addiction. I have worked with Alan on many of my reels to upgrade and service, specifically shimano lever drags and penn star drags. This is an awesome site and have learned so much reading your posts. Thanks for all the information and enthusiasm for fishing reels. Tight lines.

Penn

thorhammer

Wompus Cat

Welcome  From Central Texas.

You are Correct Sir . This is a One of A Kind Hole in Cyber Space.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

foakes

Welcome aboard, Chris —

No finer reel mechanic than Alan!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Chris from the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

Crow

Welcome ! Glad to have you !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Hi Chris, what reels do you have, including models, were do you fish, including salt water  fresh water, welcome from sunny Western Australia, good people here thanks to Alan, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

otownjoe

happyhooker

Greetings, Chris, from Minnesota.

Frank

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,,, ;D

Sharkb8

Welcome Chris from south Australia

Kim

gstours

Hello from Alaska,  you have a great friend in Alan,  his willing ness to help the common man is unheard of....... you will be blessed with his company.     Thanks for your introduction.    Good luck.🍀

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

bhale1

Welcome....Brett from Arizona