BFT Slaughter on the Pacific Queen

Started by Keta, October 31, 2021, 10:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobi King

Congrats Lee!
Look at the haul, I am surprised you guys did not turn around and go back out again :-)

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Hardy Boy

Nice fish Lee. Thats a beut. Did you see the SOA ? No if we could just find a beard trimmer.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

You proved it Lee, just coarse you got grey hair, dont meen to say your old, ay, cheers Don. nice catch congrats.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

Not long after Rick took the photo of the fish on the bow of the boat above there were 10 of the same grade of  fish there.

The SOA was still south of us but could be there now.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Decker

Congrats, Lee!   Fish of a lifetime.

sciaenops

That's a pig.. no that's a HOG. Great catch.

Keta

Quote from: Decker on November 01, 2021, 03:56:29 PM
Congrats, Lee!   Fish of a lifetime.

I have caught 5 YFT larger and a 338# BFT, one of several "fish of a lifetime".

338# BFT

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Congratulations Lee!  When they tell you that you should have been here yesterday, you were there yesterday.

Bill B

Just curious why are all the fish stacked in the bow?  Seems like a long way to drag the fish when they come over the rail at the aft end.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Ron Jones

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on November 01, 2021, 05:46:26 PM
Just curious why are all the fish stacked in the bow?  Seems like a long way to drag the fish when they come over the rail at the aft end.  Bill
If I were to guess they couldn't get them ready for the RSW fast enough and needed to clear the stern for more fishing. But that is just a guess.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on November 01, 2021, 05:46:26 PM

Fish were stacked in back, it was a stampede.  The PQ is a smaller boat too and not as much deck space in the back.

Mark Twain

steelfish

Congrats compadre

A fish a lot of us could only dream to catch one Day
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!