The List - SOA 3-day, July 1-4 - Alan Tani chartermaster

Started by alantani, November 11, 2021, 12:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Has anyone's check been cashed?

just curious because I still have a bunch of $ in my account and am hoping this doesn't mean my check is lost in the mail...

bchen

Mine hasn't been cashed yet. Alan was heading to PV (lucky guy!) last Wednesday.  I'm guessing he hasn't done a bank run yet.

Edit: also, on the first page, we are marked as "paid".  So your check arrived.

pjstevko

Quote from: bchen on March 28, 2022, 10:50:51 PMMine hasn't been cashed yet. Alan was heading to PV (lucky guy!) last Wednesday.  I'm guessing he hasn't done a bank run yet.

Edit: also, on the first page, we are marked as "paid".  So your check arrived.

Thanks for the reply, glad to know we're in the same boat (haha get it  ;D )

I know Alan is super busy so it's all good

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

alantani

tough fishing.  3 yellowfin, 12, 117 and 121, for three guys.  none for the other three of us.  we'll get 'em next year!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on March 29, 2022, 02:06:23 PMtough fishing.  3 yellowfin, 12, 117 and 121, for three guys.  none for the other three of us.  we'll get 'em next year!

Wow that is tough! Can't slay them every trip....

Rocket Dog

Been reading the fish reports and getting the gear ready. Can't wait. :d

pjstevko

Quote from: Rocket Dog on April 06, 2022, 04:03:27 AMBeen reading the fish reports and getting the gear ready. Can't wait. :d

Yeah the season has kicked off real nice! I'm stoked for this trip but I'm really looking forward to my PQ trip in just over a week!

alantani

all checks received and deposited.  as soon as they all clear, i will send a check into andrea.

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on April 07, 2022, 02:51:10 AMall checks received and deposited.  as soon as they all clear, i will send a check into andrea.

Thanks for the update! Really looking forward to fishing San Diego with the AT O'hana!

jnd1959

Wow. I got closer to the list than I thought I would.  I was beginning to think all the gear I packed for the move would have to be pulled back out. Hope everyone has a great trip. I'll keep an eye out for 2023.

alantani

james, i sent you a pm with my cell #.  give me a call when you get a chance. 

bchen

I'm starting to put together my gear list.  This is a good/bad thing.  There's enough time between now and the trip that I could buy a lot more stuff.

Looking forward to fishing with everyone.