Anyone interested in a Dec trip outta Morro Bay?

Started by pjstevko, November 17, 2021, 01:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which trip on Dec 17th?

Avenger Full Day Fri. 12-17-2021 6:00 AM Fri. 12-17-2021 4:00 PM 25 spots $130 10 hour Rockcod and Lingcod Limited Load  
1 (100%)
Starfire 3/4 Day Fri. 12-17-20217:00 AM Fri. 12-17-2021 3:00 PM 25 spots $100 8 hour Rockcod and Lingcod Limited Load
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pjstevko

I haven't been fishing since August and was thinking of trying to get a rockfish trip in next month. If anyone is interested please reply here and let's see if we can get a group together....

Pj

alantani

i will be in puerto vallarta from december 1-6, the a family gathering the weekend of december 11th.  let me know what days you are looking at.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

El Pescador

PJ!!!!

Assuming the waves are LESS than 12', no rollers over 16'

and wave frequency at or above 9 seconds,

I'M IN!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

CooldadE

Quote from: El Pescador on November 17, 2021, 02:58:26 AM
PJ!!!!

Assuming the waves are LESS than 12', no rollers over 16'

and waves frequency at or above 9 seconds,

I'M IN!!!!!

Wayne
Wayne, this  could be a warm up for a Tuna trip next year... (;-0)
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Great idea PJ!  I'm in if it's in the second half of December.  I would add "wind forecast at 15 kts or less" to Wayne's weather criteria.

pjstevko

I'm thinking between the 12th and Christmas...... I gotta run it by the wife as well

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: pjstevko on November 17, 2021, 09:44:08 AM
I'm thinking between the 12th and Christmas...... I gotta run it by the wife as well

I'm open from 12/15 through the end of the year.

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

mikeysm

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

jlezama

Vintage Offshore Tackle

It looks like the Endeavor is running 12 hour trips on Wednesdays and Sundays and the Starfire is running 10 hour trips on Mondays. 

Fishing on the 1/2 day trips has been poor lately and even the 3/4 trips have been hit and miss for quality fish.

pjstevko

Is a weekday trip ok for most folks? I'm thinking a weekday trip might not fill up and give us more rail space....

I was originally thinking of a 8 or 10 hour trip....

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Weekdays work great for me, but weekends are ok too.  If the weather is decent the weekend trips will definitely be full as everyone is trying to get in one last shot before the closure. 

Bill B

I'm retired.....everyday is a Saturday 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!