It was a flip of a coin choice.

Started by gstours, November 18, 2021, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s some more short vidieo for your entertainment. ;)    Butt seriously now,  just for the fun of it all. :)
    A recent chance to troll for king salmon on a couple of mornings paid off pretty good for a gamble.   Wish you were there!

Ron Jones

Looks like a wonderful, fat day to be on the water.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

Quote from: Ron Jones on November 18, 2021, 09:38:43 PM
Looks like a wonderful, fat day to be on the water.
The Man

Ditto... Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Cool! Looks like a big fat lady King full a eggs. Luck? More like skill.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

gstours

Thanks, and there was nothing wasted.   King salmon is my favorite kitchen play toy.   After filets were recovered,  a spoon got me another couple meals by scraping the skeleton.
Then the rest is saved for shrimp pots.    It's the Alaskan way of living.
   The salmon patties are simply fried carefully in butter and shared with a cole slaw. :)

Squidder Bidder

Thanks for posting. It's always fascinating to see a new kind of fishing that I'm not all that familiar with. What I am familiar with is the delicious taste of wild King Salmon. I won't even look at the farmed stuff now. You'll be eating good for a while.

gstours

Thanks,   Farmed salmon makes sence for the resturants to say somewhat truthfully that its fresh and making almost everyone happy.
  Having said that.   Fishermen may know the difference.    People are entitled to their preference.    Times have changed.  :)