Fishing out of Garibaldi

Started by farmer56, November 26, 2021, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmer56

Farmer56 here  do you fish out of there ?  Do you run a charter out of there ?   dennis

Keta

Quote from: farmer56 on November 26, 2021, 03:47:55 PM
Farmer56 here  do you fish out of there ?  Do you run a charter out of there ?   dennis

I have fished out of there and I also have friends that runs  charter boats out of Garibaldi.   I will get you contact info.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

farmer56

thanks  if i mention you will they double the the price ........

Ron Jones

Quote from: farmer56 on November 26, 2021, 06:01:38 PM
thanks  if i mention you will they double the the price ........
I can assure you that is affirmative! :)
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

farmer56

This will be a first Ron..... Both my boys  west coast fishing.... we will except the double keta charge....  what a nice group to know and kid  with..... dennis

Ryan W

Lee, if you could send me contact info for your friends I would appreciate it. Garibaldi is my usual homeport and is closest to me in terms of distance. I have a few preferred operators but am always looking for new options in case my preferred operators are booked up, etc.

Happy to provide my personal charter recommendations in Garibaldi to anyone else who is interested.

Thanks!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain