Puerto Vallarta, Marlas Sportfishing, December 1-6, 2021

Started by alantani, December 01, 2021, 04:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Best of luck, Alan!

Hoping for a great trip,

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Dominick

Alan usually drives to my house and I drive him to the airport in his vehicle.  It saves Joy from having to get up early and take him.  I then park his vehicle at my house until I have to pick him up on the return.  It works out well and I usually get some tuna on the return.  Well, I have a touch of  diarrhea and cannot go 10 feet from my outhouse.  Alan was due here at 7:00 a.m. so I called my buddy Jueno to see if he could do the run.  Sure enough he came through.  Jueno drove them and I retired to the outhouse (twice) so it was a good thing I did not have to drive to the airport.  Bueno Jueno.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Ron Jones

Go get 'em Boss!

Dom, get your gut, or outhouse, in order! :)
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

foakes

Quote from: Dominick on December 01, 2021, 04:20:49 PM
Alan usually drives to my house and I drive him to the airport in his vehicle.  It saves Joy from having to get up early and take him.  I then park his vehicle at my house until I have to pick him up on the return.  It works out well and I usually get some tuna on the return.  Well, I have a touch of  diarrhea and cannot go 10 feet from my outhouse.  Alan was due here at 7:00 a.m. so I called my buddy Jueno to see if he could do the run.  Sure enough he came through.  Jueno drove them and I retired to the outhouse (twice) so it was a good thing I did not have to drive to the airport.  Bueno Jueno.  Dominick

Hope you feel better soon, Dominick —

Is the Southern expulsion due to Montezuma's revenge when you were South of the border?

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Hardy Boy

I wish them well. Sucks I had to drop out, stupid covid restrictions and Canada just put even more on !

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

El Pescador

Quote from: Dominick on December 01, 2021, 04:20:49 PM

My Pleasure Dominick, OR...  Shall we call you SQUIRTS for the next several days!!!!! ;D

Eat NO food, water only, and it will pass in a day or two.

A Rowdy bunch of fishermen I dropped at SFO this am.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

MarkT

Quote from: El Pescador on December 01, 2021, 05:29:44 PM

Remember, Tequila is mostly water and the little bit of alcohol will act as an antiseptic! Slàinte Mhath or buena salud en español!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: MarkT on December 01, 2021, 05:39:01 PM
Quote from: El Pescador on December 01, 2021, 05:29:44 PM

Remember, Tequila is mostly water and the little bit of alchohol will act as an antiseptic! Slàinte Mhath or buena salud en espanol!

This!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

El Pescador

Here is SQUIRTS (Dominick) at 6:30 AM at his front door waiting for Allan & Gang to arrive.

I DID NOT offer to shake his hand :o

Wayne (Jueno)
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

foakes

--------

Fred O.

JoseCuervo

Good luck gents, keep us as posted as you can and be safe! Omicron can swim as far as I know.  ::)

alantani

Underway!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!