Pacific Queen 1.5 day April 15-17th, 2022.....Anyone wanna join me???

Started by pjstevko, December 03, 2021, 04:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkT

I could bring a 'gosa 10k on a CB 801h too!  I like the HXW over the Mak 16 for jigging... I save the Mak 16 for heavier sinker rigs and dropper loop.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

pjstevko

Less than a week to go! I'm hoping this weather system coming through doesn't shut down the bite.....

pjstevko

I started getting my gear together over the last few days. I marked my braid on my Speedmaster 16ii I plan on using for sinker rigs, made a few more heavy duty jig leaders and tied on a few flouro leaders so it's one less thing to do once we board the boat. I'm trying to minimize my set up time onboard due to the fact that the boats been fishing by midnight or 1am. I'd like to try to get a nap in for a few hours that first night before we jig fish until dawn....

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Jim Fujitani

Good luck to all going along with PJ on this trip!

May you all catch limits of BFT and YT, and any other targeted species.

MarkT

Quote from: MarkT on January 25, 2022, 04:11:00 PMWell, I have a UC RGP Predator 76 on order to use for 60#!

I got tired of waiting and cancelled the order today after picking up a pch-c-741xxh to use for 60#.  It'll have my Mak 15T on it.

pjstevko

Quote from: MarkT on April 29, 2022, 09:01:02 PM
Quote from: MarkT on January 25, 2022, 04:11:00 PMWell, I have a UC RGP Predator 76 on order to use for 60#!

I got tired of waiting and cancelled the order today after picking up a pch-c-741xxh to use for 60#.  It'll have my Mak 15T on it.
I love my 741xxh and I know you will too

MarkT

I went into Turners to replace the sinkers I lost on the PQ and picked up a few jigs and saw that they had a 741xxh so I got it too. I thought about the PCH 901xh but didn't pick it up.