Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

Here is the picture of the pump house.

The wire is buried.

My son used direct burial wire at his place too

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

jgp12000

My ditch witch guy suggested I throw a water line in the trench so I can tie into the irrigation system and add a pump in the future. I ran a T off for a new garden spot. City sewage is pricey like everything else. I got all the wiring done just waiting for the fountain to arrive. Will update when complete.

Bill B

Wow that trench is a country mile.
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

jgp12000

jgp12000

Well the fountain is finally complete,only hiccup was a new bad GFIC breaker.The voltage at shop measured 247VAC and  the receptacles 250ft at the pond also read 247VAC.The pump only requires 230VAC. Now I am glad I went with the 8/3 UF.The remote for the lights works inside the house 250ft away.The fish and birds are happy !

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

jgp12000

The pictures don't do it justice,the tallest spray is 30 ft.

oc1

Looks great.  Now you can feed the fish without worry.

jgp12000

Yes oc1 I can feed them and it is a Scott Aerator Amherst 1.5 HP,it is well built for continuous operation even in salt water.I was starting to get some algae,I think this will really help the pond overall.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.