Started by 1badf350, March 30, 2022, 12:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReelShop

That thing is crisp. I would not want to use that! belongs in a display case

fishhead69

WOWEEE that is an awesome reel !!!!

Great job !!!!

1badf350

Time to put this project to bed. I delayed way too long. Finished up the black #15 the other day.
Again thanks to Randy for getting this project off the ground.
Also thanks to Tom at Cortez Conversions. The fit and finish of the plates were absolutely perfect. Couldn't have asked for better.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

54bullseye

Very nice pair Chris !!!  Great Job !    John

Swami805

Great job on that, looks stunning!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

JasonGotaProblem

How much do those beasts weigh?
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Shellbelly

Beautiful!  If you have a pristine counterbalanced handle from a 118, see what that looks like on the model with the amber handle....just for fun.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Shellbelly

"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Crow

Certainly a pair to draw too ! Beautiful job !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Gee Chris, they dont come any better than that, thanks for posting the pic, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Butch

Jim Fujitani

Congrats on the completion of your projects!!  Verrry nice!

Benni3

I just seen this,,,,,, 8)  oh my,,,it looks so cool and you know it's a senator,,,,fabulous job,,,,,,, ;D