Mo's 2022 Feesh Reports

Started by mo65, April 25, 2022, 10:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyhooker

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Congratulations on that monster catfish Mo!

mo65

Got another big hybrid striper. Caught this one on my Pro Challenger 501 Jiggy using cut shad. We got some nice catfish too...I'll post them up after my brother sends me the pics. 8)                 
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mo65

The big Flathead cats are on the chew in the Ohio River. We had three great mornings of fishing last weekend. The best baits were cut shad and live goldfish.  8)

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

El Pescador

MO-meister!!!

I know NOTHING about Catfish'n, have caught a few.

Question, are they keepers???  for cooking catfish??

or catch 'n release???

TANKS.
Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

sabaman1

Nice looking flatties there Mo! Are they good fighters like the blues?
JIM

mo65

Quote from: El Pescador on June 09, 2022, 05:48:37 PMMO-meister!!!

I know NOTHING about Catfish'n, have caught a few.

Question, are they keepers???  for cooking catfish??

or catch 'n release???

TANKS.
Wayne

Some people love to cook them Wayne, we much prefer walleye, crappie, or even our catfish bait the lowly bluegill! It's all catch and release for us. 8)

Quote from: sabaman1 on June 09, 2022, 06:44:35 PMNice looking flatties there Mo! Are they good fighters like the blues?

I think the Flats fight even better than the Blues. A big Flathead is hard to pull off the bottom, and almost always makes a few final runs at the boat. That is usually when they break off, leaving you standing there with your mouth hung open. :o

mo65

Rob got his personal best Flathead a few days ago...I think it was 40 pounds...nice fish!  8)

Maxed Out

You guys are killing em Mo

Good to see you getting fish after a long cold winter !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

wailua boy

Quote from: mo65 on June 09, 2022, 12:42:16 PM   The big Flathead cats are on the chew in the Ohio River. We had three great mornings of fishing last weekend. The best baits were cut shad and live goldfish.  8)
Surprised they still yet you use live goldies but nice fish none the less.
Quote from: mo65 on June 09, 2022, 12:42:16 PM   The big Flathead cats are on the chew in the Ohio River. We had three great mornings of fishing last weekend. The best baits were cut shad and live goldfish.  8)

Donnyboat

Very nice Mike, thanks for all the pictures, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

jurelometer

Nice job! Those flatheads are cool looking feesh.