Field testing a new De-Hooker

Started by gstours, May 07, 2022, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

A little while back i got the idea to combine a de-hooker tool with a rope threader, so when this gets lost overboard both are on the bottom helpless. :-\
  So here,s a short clip of how it works,  we had fun,  wish you could have helped.  Butt. :fish

David Hall

All I am seeing is GREEN? Not from envy although that is always a factor when I watch your amazing adventures in that fishing paradise of yours. But just a green screen is all I am seeing.  :d love this emoji.

Dominick

That looked easy.  Then again the fish was cooperating.  David I had no trouble viewing the video.  Reboot.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Sorry for the delayed responce.   I played the vid.  Seemed to ply fine.    :cf   

David Hall

That worked, I rebooted my PC and all is good.  I got one of those big dehookers a while back but theres no fish around right now that are large enough to try it out on. Later this season I hope to put it to use. Looks like it works great for your waters.