Darren Kim

Started by Bryan Young, July 19, 2022, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I'm sad to year that one of our fellow fisherman, Darren Kim has passed away.  I don't have any details on how he passed.  I do know his memorial service well be on August 5, 2022, but time and place has yet to be determined...likely in Oakland, California.

My previous company has set up a go fund me account for his family at https://www.gofundme.com/f/for-the-family-of-darren-kim?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer if you would like to contribute to his family.

When I receive addition information regarding his Service, I will post it here.

Rest In Peace Darren.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

My deepest condolences to his family.
RIP Darren- tightlines and calm seas
Dom

alantani

way too soon.....   :'(
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Darren's funeral is on July 29th Friday at 11am at

Chapel of the Chimes
4499 Piedmont Avenue
Oakland CA 94611

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it as I will be out of town for my cousin's memorial service.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

RIP Darren.  He looks familiar.  I may have met him at sometime.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

He was a great guy, fun to fish with and will be missed.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain