Anyone up for a Morro Bay trip Monday Sept 12th????

Started by pjstevko, August 05, 2022, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I'm thinking of going out on the Avenger 7am-3pm 3/4 day trip on Monday Sept 12th, anyone wanna join me?????

I've got the itch to go fishing  :fish  :fish  :fish

alantani

i might be able to.  september 15th is our wedding anniversary.   :o
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on August 05, 2022, 11:12:03 PMi might be able to.  september 15th is our wedding anniversary.   :o

You'd be home in plenty of time!

Bill B

was just thinking we havent done a MB trip in quite a while.  Let me check with SWMBO.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on August 05, 2022, 11:12:03 PMi might be able to.  september 15th is our wedding anniversary.   :o
Take Joy with you. Tell her it is her anniversary gift.   >:D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

also, saturday the 24th is open.  we would have to book the endeavor. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Swami805

I could do Saturday. I already have 3 work days off that month for fishing they might miss me if I do 4
Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko

I think I'm gonna move the trip up one week and fish on the 19th!

rogan

PJ, 

I am so ready for another rockfish trip, but "Houston, we have a problem"...

I decided to be a responsible adult and run some numbers to see what it would really cost before I committed to the trip.  I was shocked. If I drive (from AZ) gas will cost me nearly $500 round trip. If I fly, round trip direct to SLO is over $500 with a less than 2 hour flight time. I also looked at one stop flights, not only were they more expensive, it tripled the air time to more than 6 hours. And if I fly, then I still have to get to the landing, even if someone wanted to pick me up, I would be putting them out to take care of me and thats not my style.

So sadly, I will not be able to attend this year. Maybe when you get down to San Diego again I can meet up with  you. I still need my first Tuna trip.

Rich

pjstevko