Morro Bay Monday September 19th!

Started by pjstevko, August 07, 2022, 03:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I just reserved my spot on the Avenger 3/4 day on Monday September 19th 7am to 3pm!

Now go reserve your spot and let's take over the boat!

Pj

pjstevko

Bill? Wayne? Big Tim? Jonathan? Randy? Juan? Nik?

El Pescador

PJ!

Sept. 19 will have Mrs. El Pescador & I in Maui, HI for our 1st. Post-Retirement trip & visit.
We've been to Hawaii ONCE during our 25th wedding anniversary AND we brought our 2 sons along.

A great trip for us four.

I'll look forward to our next Moro Bay trio together.

And BTW!!!! Might our Visalia Butcher shop fantastic Tri-Tip roasts exchange be available.

I have gas money for anyone who will transport them to the SF Bay Area Peninsula  :d

Have a great trip!

Wayne... Maui, Hawaii bound

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

pjstevko

Wayne have fun on your trip and bring me back some Spam musubi!!!!!

No one wants to fish with me  :( I'm sad!!!!

Other people better sign up or my wife is gonna figure out I lied when I said "the group" was going fishing....

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: pjstevko on August 10, 2022, 06:52:58 PMOther people better sign up or my wife is gonna figure out I lied when I said "the group" was going fishing....
I've been in this situation before. Got spouse approval while the rest were just a maybe. Well those maybes became no's. So I told her they cancelled but not til after I bought bait.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

alantani

crud....  there's just too much going on next month.  :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

PJ, it looks like we are going to have family visiting that week, but if that doesn't happen I would love to go with you.

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Quote from: pjstevko on August 10, 2022, 06:52:58 PMWayne have fun on your trip and bring me back some Spam musubi!!!!!

No one wants to fish with me  :( I'm sad!!!!

Other people better sign up or my wife is gonna figure out I lied when I said "the group" was going fishing....

I will not comment on this subject 😜
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

I may camp on Sunday in the campground at the south part of the Bay for anyone who might need to overnight.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Come on AT family sign up and let's slay some rockfish!!!!

Bill B

Wish I could.  Good luck and tight lines.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

pjstevko

Quote from: Bill B on August 17, 2022, 02:01:34 AMWish I could.  Good luck and tight lines.  Bill

Bill too bad you can't make it but I understand......

jlezama

pjstevko