308 Anti-reverse

Started by sandbar, September 20, 2022, 09:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandbar

Does anyone have a picture of the 308 anti-reverse assembly?
-Steve

foakes

Here it is, Steve —-

The dog spring goes under the dog —- around the pivot stud —- and rests against the dog.

The other end of the dog spring rests against the frame tower that supports the spool shaft and also holds on the sideplate.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sandbar

Which direction does it go around the pivot stud?

foakes

Quote from: sandbar on September 20, 2022, 10:50:16 PMWhich direction does it go around the pivot stud?

Here it is, Steve —-

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sandbar

Thank You Fred
These thin wire springs scare me😳

DON3099

So many people think the spring goes in the hole of the dog. I know I did when I frist started working on them.