Outdoor TV Classics — Check Out the Tackle Used

Started by foakes, December 28, 2022, 05:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

This is a great channel that I have always enjoyed —-

Best, Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bill Mehoffe

Quote from: foakes on December 28, 2022, 05:06:59 PMThis is a great channel that I have always enjoyed —-

Best, Fred

Kinda Dark for me  ,. Can't really see much .

Midway Tommy

Worked great for me, Fred, color and brightness were just fine, especially considering the quality of filming equipment available back then. Brought back memories of a fly in trip I had north of Flin Flon 40 years ago. I might post a couple of pics later.
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.