Main Menu

epoxy

Started by Donnyboat, January 11, 2023, 01:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Hi Alex, I think you were talking about diamond 11 epoxy finnish @ one stage, and how good you thought it was, or am I geting confused with diamond raps, if it is diamond epoxy, were can I get it, I have been checking web sights for it with out any luck, I was hoping to get some from a web sight not far from Pt hardy canada, as hardy boy TODD, can bring it to Aussie for me, also, is it clasified as a dangeres good when frieghting, by plane, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Swami805

You can get it from voodoo rods, they make it, good stuff
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Donnyboat

Thanks Sheridan, I did order some via ebay & paid with pay pal, about 3 days later they returned my money & cancelled the order, not to sure if it was the lack of plains out of that area, or if it was calcified as a dangeress goods, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

steelfish

Quote from: Donnyboat on January 11, 2023, 01:55:05 AMHi Alex, I think you were talking about diamond 11 epoxy finnish @ one stage, and how good you thought it was, or am I geting confused with diamond raps, if it is diamond epoxy, were can I get it, I have been checking web sights for it with out any luck, I was hoping to get some from a web sight not far from Pt hardy canada, as hardy boy TODD, can bring it to Aussie for me, also, is it clasified as a dangeres good when frieghting, by plane, cheers Don.

hey Donny, yes Im an avid fan of Diamond II epoxy, contact the guys of voodoorods and explain them your situation, not positive but maybe they can ship it directly to Aussie.

voodoorods website is run directly by the owners so, they will tell you directly what they can do in order to send you their product.
The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

Or ship it too me if it is easier/ cheaper and not considered dangerous goods. Happy to take in my luggage.

Cheers:

todd
Todd

Donnyboat

thanks men, I am waiting, to hear back from voodoo, of the cost of postage, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat