If You Could Have Only (1) Pair of Pliers/Wrench…

Started by foakes, February 07, 2023, 07:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philaroman

Fred, think bigger: don't drink civet-poop coffee
the ethical stuff is ballpark $500/lb
not drinking even a conservative 1lb/week will save you 26K/yr  ;)

foakes

Quote from: philaroman on February 09, 2023, 11:55:42 PMFred, think bigger: don't drink civet-poop coffee
the ethical stuff is ballpark $500/lb
not drinking even a conservative 1lb/week will save you 26K/yr  ;)

Here again, we enjoy GOOD coffee.  Only Starbucks —- DARK Roast Morning Joe, Italian Roast, French Roast, Espresso Roast.

We brew our own —- buy it on sale at Target or Wal-Mart @ $6 for a 12 ounce pre-ground bag —- which lasts exactly 7 days.

$24 a month or $312 a year.

Good quality doesn't have to cost more.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

JasonGotaProblem

As a dark roast coffee lover and a person who does not mind spending a bit for a good cup, my favorite cup of coffee is made with a 50/50 blend of cafe bustelo and cafe du monde. And they're both absurdly cheap. I'd still feel the same way about it at 4x the price.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

MarkT

Dark roast is cheap coffee they dark roast to conceal it. Starbucks on top? Yuk! Pre-ground? Not a coffee connoisseur! 

Well, that's what I'm told by coffee snobs while I'm having my Yuban!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Glos

Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.