OHANA WEST PORT ALBACORE!!!

Started by Ron Jones, November 30, 2023, 03:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeysm

Quote from: Crab Pot on May 09, 2024, 12:16:38 AM
Quote from: mikeysm on May 08, 2024, 04:24:22 PMWho is driving up and who is flying in.

Mike

Driving up with Juan.

At least that's the plan now.

Where do you live Mike?

I live in Atwater ca. I will be taking my van up. I lived up in Redmond before Microsoft ruined it. People from California moved in and prices skyrocketed overnight. I packed up and came back home. I guess you can't get away from the crazy people here. Just look at Colorado, Texas, Arizona and Florida. And now Tennessee all the crazy people ruining their states. You cant escape  it. Maybe they will all leave california and things might change for the good.

Ron Jones

I'm starting to think about the room at Ocean Shores. If anyone is coming, let me know and we'll start putting together a menu. I'm staying until Thursday, and it is nice to unwind off the boat for a day before you travel. I will bring my food saver (Ted will laugh at me)and will vac all my fish on Wed. Anyone who wants to is welcome to hang out ang get theirs sorted out. I will also eat a good bit of fish, and I'm certain everyone has their preferred way. Just let me know.

For those coming up North, remember that Portland is an absolute nightmare on Mondays right around when you'd get there if you are planning on getting to the boat at 6 (I wouldn't be any later.) There is some great places to eat in Westport, and they have really good ice cream. So getting there around 4 and eating ling cod and chips followed by an ice cream is a perfect afternoon right before you get on board, the boat will be cleaning up from the previous trip before that, and we will NOT try to come on board until their ready for us.

I'm getting excited!
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Crab Pot

Quote from: Ron Jones on May 30, 2024, 10:11:48 PMI'm starting to think about the room at Ocean Shores. If anyone is coming, let me know and we'll start putting together a menu. I'm staying until Thursday, and it is nice to unwind off the boat for a day before you travel. I will bring my food saver (Ted will laugh at me)and will vac all my fish on Wed. Anyone who wants to is welcome to hang out ang get theirs sorted out. I will also eat a good bit of fish, and I'm certain everyone has their preferred way. Just let me know.

For those coming up North, remember that Portland is an absolute nightmare on Mondays right around when you'd get there if you are planning on getting to the boat at 6 (I wouldn't be any later.) There is some great places to eat in Westport, and they have really good ice cream. So getting there around 4 and eating ling cod and chips followed by an ice cream is a perfect afternoon right before you get on board, the boat will be cleaning up from the previous trip before that, and we will NOT try to come on board until their ready for us.

I'm getting excited!

Juan,

You want to split a room?

Chief,

I thought our fish was getting processed on the boat?

Is that not the case?

Thanks,

Steve
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Ron Jones

My room can sleep 6, and plenty of space on the floor. It is basically a condominium, full kitchen. At a resort in Ocean Shores.
Fish will be filleted, not vacuum packed.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"