PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE WITH YOUR LOCATION

Started by Dominick, April 16, 2012, 08:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hi all you members.  A good load of times the question of where are you located comes up in individual posts.  It is sometimes necessary to know where one is located to answer a specific question.  If you need to know where someone is located just click on his or her name and the public profile will give the location of that member.  A general location would suffice.  For example, I am located in San Mateo, CA.  I have that in my profile.  If you do not want to be that specific for whatever reason, just put in Northern California, or SF Bay Area, and in other cases Southern California or South Africa, etc.  that'l get us close enough.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Dom,
That's amazing!
I too am located in San Mateo, CA!!
We should get together sometime??
I'll be by after 5pm to get the parts for the Penn 112H.
Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Keta

Done, now I have to worry about a bunch of visitors from south of the border (the OrCal border).
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

I have it in my profile, but not sure if it comes out on my posting.  let's see.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on April 16, 2012, 08:52:24 PM
Dom,
That's amazing!
I too am located in San Mateo, CA!!
We should get together sometime??
I'll be by after 5pm to get the parts for the Penn 112H.
Wayne
There's a wise guy in every crowd. ;D.  Next time I'll deliver the parts that way I don't have pour the wine.  More Zin for me. :-*. Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Norcal Pescador

There are two places to put in your location so it shows up in your posts. Go to "PROFILE" then under "Update Profile" click on "Forum Profile Information". You can either enter your location under your signature or under "Personal Text" (where I put mine). Save changes and you're done.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Nessie Hunter

OK, looking to see if this worked....   ;D

Should say "Hesperia, Ca 92345" somewhere????

OK, showed up under my Avatar Picture..   Cool.....
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

conchydong

Alto Mare

Good idea Dominick, but I don't see yours. Put the zin down for a minute and get to it ;D.
Thanks for the tip Rob, you're the man ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 17, 2012, 09:51:25 PM
Good idea Dominick, but I don't see yours. Put the zin down for a minute and get to it ;D.
Thanks for the tip Rob, you're the man ;).
Gee, I don't know.  ??? I must be hitting the Zin too hard because I think I can read it under my Avatar.  I better wait until I sober up and look again.  Dominick

Makule

My profile has my location, but it doesn't seem to show up in my posts.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Norcal Pescador

If it's Papaikou, Hawaii, I see it under your avatar. Is it supposed to be something else?
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Makule

I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Brendan

I just updated my location. Not sure if it shows on posts. I don't have a picture, that's a problem for another day.
Tight lines. Brendan.