new photo gallery

Started by alantani, April 21, 2012, 06:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

so you just rebuilt a reel.  looks nice, huh!  take a few photos and tell us about it.  there is a new board.  dom?  sal?  this board is for the two of you!

john, thanks for the idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

That is a great idea Alan/John. Unfortunately the idea came too late, I spent all of my money already on all of the previous upgrades ;D. Our new member Leif might give this a good start, he keeps surprising us with some goodies ;).
Very nice idea John, I like it!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

I'll ask the boss if she will take some photos for me, I don't do cameras well and she had a photo studio when her eyes worked better.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

you can post photos of your older reels, too.  not just your new stuff.  it's for anything that you've hotrodded.  hey, that's a good name.  hotrod.......
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

seaeagle2

After Akfish showed me the error of my ways of using 320gtii's for halibut fishing and I started buying 113H's and modifying them, I used the term "hot rod" to explain to my wife that I could spend several thousand and "hot rod" my truck, or I could spend much, much less and "hot rod" some fishing reels, she got it.... so I like the term hot rod for modding reels.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

broadway

This is a good idea, Alan... can't wait to see others collections and tricked out reels and gear!
Dom

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

seaeagle2

Since there's no photos yet in the photo gallery, I'll start Here's my 113H's in various stages of hot rodding, two of them are now full fledged Yellowtail Specials with narrow frames and 4:1 Gears.. and one has "pink line" for my wife

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson