Jon Bote - II

Started by Gobi King, September 21, 2026, 02:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gobi King

Quote from: jgp12000 on September 24, 2026, 04:02:43 PMI need fire extinguisher ideas? A must have with gas motors.
For this one too
Pick a corner and rivet in a band maybe ?
I am going to vhb tape an alu angle iron to a corner and Velcro band it to it
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

CI_Seawolf

#16
Quote from: Gobi King on September 26, 2026, 12:00:15 PM
Quote from: jgp12000 on September 24, 2026, 04:02:43 PMI need fire extinguisher ideas? A must have with gas motors.
For this one too
Pick a corner and rivet in a band maybe ?
I am going to vhb tape an alu angle iron to a corner and Velcro band it to it
Most extinguishers have a durable bracket included with them.  Mine is mounted in the stern.   
Stay Classy!

Gobi King

Yes, they do come with a band.
I will pick one up this weekend and check my options
Thanks
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan