Hi from down under

Started by el greco, May 08, 2012, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el greco

Hi people from South Australia long time looker made the jump after i saw the photo section  on those Penns just blew me away.I manly landbase shark fish here  own 12/0 , 9/0, 6/0 std , 6/0 wide and tts50 shimano  still trying to add to the collection but its very hard to get senators  even off ebay anyway  all the best to every one .cheers

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

kamuwela

aloha and thanks for joining us here at alans place

Bryan Young

Welcome.  Ah, I gotta make it down there some day.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

redsetta

Welcome el greco.
Look forward to seeing some fish pics/reports (and reel pics)!
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

wallacewt

basto

Hi from a Queenslander. You will love this place. Lots of friendly, knowlegable people.
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard! Plenty of "bait" on the site here, the photo section must be the "chum". :D

We're getting close to members from each state of Oz - New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Western Australia, and South Australia. Did I miss anyone?
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

basto

Quote from: norcal pescador on May 09, 2012, 02:02:27 PM
Welcome aboard! Plenty of "bait" on the site here, the photo section must be the "chum". :D

We're getting close to members from each state of Oz - New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Western Australia, and South Australia. Did I miss anyone?
Victoria and Northern Territory. Won`t take long.
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

el greco

Quote from: basto on May 10, 2012, 02:24:58 AM
Quote from: norcal pescador on May 09, 2012, 02:02:27 PM

Victoria and Northern Territory. Won`t take long.
Hey donot forget ACT Australian capital territory thanks for the welcome  :)

ossipeter

Welcome and greetings from Germany (Bavarian) :)

Harry

Glad you finaly joined up el greco ;)  heaps of tech talk stuff on here and everyone is very helpful,

Yep,,im glad you told me bout the gallery  on here the other day.... catchya soon.