stainless steel handle arms - accurate reels

Started by alantani, July 12, 2009, 04:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

a local guy made a couple of handle arms out of stainless steel for me.  the one on top fits the smaller single speed boss accurates and all of the penn reels that use a jigmaster gear sleeve.  the one on bottle fits the two speed boss accuates from the 197 to the 870.  the 665 needs a hole that is slightly larger.  i didn't find that out until later.  my mistake.  

here's a shot of the stainless steel two speed arm next to the stock aluminum arm.  the hole is an EXACT fit, not loose like the stock one is.  it is cast from surgical grade 316 stainless steel.  the guy that made these up for me even added a little advertising.

the cost alone of the single speed arm is $10, the two speed arm is $12.  add a couple of bucks for shipping if you want just the arms.  tack on the cost of a kolekar grip if you want a full handle assembly.  

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

gary902

hi alan do you still have these arms for my B870 single speed if so how much and how do i pay

alantani

gary, i do, but accurate changed the post size and most do not fit now.  i can send you one to look at.  send a pm with your address and i will mail it out.  alan

Pollack

Hi Alan,
Would one of these fit a Charter Special ? If they will could I buy two from you please.
All the very best, great site.
Pollack

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Unfortunately, these arms will not fit the charter special.  I believe http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=155.0 arms will.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

the charter special arm is here.  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=155.0  send a pm if you want me to ship one out.  thanks!  alan

Pollack

Hi Guys,
I think that I will keep looking, as I didn't want a counter balanced one. Thanks anyway.
Best Regards
Pollack

bradz

Hi Alan
Will either of these handles fit the Pro Gear CS series?
Cheers
Brad

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bryan Young

Yes Ron, the jigmaster sizes are available.

alantani

yeah, about 100.  let me know if you want one.  

Ron Jones

Would these be better for a 4/0 or 4/0 sized reel?
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"