POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

MY CREW AND I GO TO LAKE POWELL 3 TO 6 TIMES A YEAR.  THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY SOME PIC.

REK

Big time bucket list.

usncporet

Your first pic went straight to the latest desktop background! Beautiful!!
I have a buddy that claims his retirement home is going to be a houseboat on Lake Powell, I can see why!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

HERE'S A LINK FOR YOU OFF SHORE FISHERMEN. BRIAN TAKES A LOT OF GREAT PIC'S.
http://jetskibrian.com

redsetta

Wow - what an amazing place.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

rjones

Rob

doradoben

Not only is Lake Powell spectacular, but it's also huge. Thanks for the photos...

Bryan Young

Very nice.  That was recently featured in a tv program saying that it's one of the places one should go before they kick the bucket.  Very nice.  Respect the native indians as it's a very sacred place.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Cool...You should see the set-ups Hawaiian Jet Skiers have.  Crazy guys are bringing in Marlin, Wahoo, and Tuna on those crafts.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

HOLEINTHEWATER

We normally go around 70 miles up the lake and stay 5 days. the lake at full pool is 180 miles long.

one of the summer storms that roll in.

Nuvole

That lighting shot is almost impossible at sea, mind sharing you have done it ;-)

HOLEINTHEWATER

A FRIEND DID IT WITH HIS CAMERA. I JUST HAVE A CHEAP OLYMPUS, BUT WATER PROOF.

Bryan Young

Wow, not that's a lightning shot.  Only saw one lightning strike close up when we were surf fishing in Hawaii.  Started to pour, then all the surfers came in.  Not 5 minutes later, lightning strike bouncing on the water.  Very cool, but scary.  I didn't understand why my fishing rods didn't get hit since there were 13 feet up in the air, wet, tracking to ground, but was sure scary trying to get our gear in for us to leave.